torsdag 15 december 2011

Det är rätt kul att gå igenom mina gamla mail.

Hi!
 
I didnt mean anything bad! Maybe my message came out wrong, if it did... I apology. 
Its just when I hear about unfair things in world I get so upset! I have to believe that I can make a change in this world, even if I cant change the whole world by myself... I can change a little, do something good for others, start in an organization that works with human rights, speak up when something isnt right, spread hopeful messages, spend time with people who think as me and wants to be a part of a change and also realize that I have a big power as a consumer. For example; when I go to the shop I can say that I dont accept that this clothes has been sewing in bad relations, I dont want to buy these things... when I speak up (and when more people do) this things rapports to the ones who think they got the power (the directors), they understand that they have to do something about their factory with underpaid workers so that more people want to buy their clothes! And when they have get that there can be changes! But of course its not that simple, it takes time and people have to work at the same direction... but we have to start protest today! We have to believe in humanity, we have to beleive there can be changes and we also have to believe in our selves... if we didnt what is then the reason of living?
 
I hope you understand what Im trying to say to you... I believe you have a meaning in this life! 



(Mailet är till en jag snackade med på Hi5 tror jag. År 2007. Engelskan har väl förbättrats något sen dess..)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar